Remote Support allows a support representative to connect to your computer over an active internet connection to provide support services and troubleshooting. No firewall configurations are required and no changes to the file system are made by the application. Once the Remote Support application is closed, no further connections can be made to your system. Use the directions below to start using Remote Support.
- Contact a support representative for a session code.
- By phone: (225) 224-2100
- By creating a request in the Ticket Portal
- Enter the code or select a session that was provided by support.
- If any dialog opens requesting access or to verify certificate, press accept or allow.
- A window will open confirming that you have joined the session. Your support representative can now temporarily view and control your computer.